Thursday, September 13, 2012

Medicine Organization


I have quite the obsession with labels.. These super cute labels can be found HERE at cupcake express blog. She has some adorable designs on her site that I just fell in love with :)

I picked up the blue bins from our local Dollarama  and laminated the labels so that after use they wont become torn or dirty. 

Here are some more pics of what I did with them.. The titles I used for my labels were: Children's Medicine, Aches & Pains, Cold and Flu, First Aid and Daily Medicine.  It's so much better to have them organized rather than thrown together in a big bin. Happy Organizing!




2 comments:

  1. hi just got your message :-) thanks for linking them back to my blog. also follow me on facebook or my blog to know when i post new free items!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cupcake-Express/235639036485757

    ReplyDelete